This is especially helpful if the reservation has several different folios and payments are received at different times.
You can also delete a Date Due line if it is not required by clicking on the bin icon.
Recording a payment is easy on ResRequest! Here’s how!
- Simply click on the ‘Record Payment’ button. A Payment Capture screen prompts you to enter all the details of your payment.
- Click on Save and a payment receipt will appear that you can open as a PDF, email as a PDF or print out for your guest.
- Click on Return to Reservation.
All generated payments will reflect on the Payments tab.
If a payment has been recorded incorrectly or receipted on the wrong booking, the error may be amended easily by merely voiding the payment. Voiding payments is possible if you have extended user right permissions.
- Click on the payment line, this will open the Payment Capture page.
Select the payment line to void.
- Click on ‘Void Selected’ or the delete icon .
- Provide void details and click OK.
- Your Payment Capture screen will refresh reflecting the void that you have made.
- Return to Reservation.
The Payments Tab will now reflect the payment made and the payment that was voided. For more help with editing payments see our Making payments tutorial.
The folios/Invoice tab displays the folios, invoices and voided invoices of the reservation and displays an overview of the financials. This screen is where folios may be added, edited, regenerated, emailed to agents, invoiced and where invoices can be voided. To understand the full editing capabilities of this screen and the effects on the reservation financials, see the Managing Folios, Invoicing, Regenerating folios, Making payments and Reservation Documents tutorials.
Keep up to date with us
Visit our website
- Business Intelligence
- Central Reservations
- Channel Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing tools
- Payment Gateways
- Point of sale
- Property Management
- System setup
- Technical reports
- Technical tips
- Telephone Management